Saturday 14 April 2012

WhiteHouse farm








one of santas little helpers?






Little donkey !




Me feeding the baby below ! so cute !


A lamb a few days old rejected by its mother, needing to be bottle fed.
it felt so soft and it was so cute ! , a highlight of my day !



Lovely little lambs




I love horses !




Ponies , the one on the right i actually met like 13 years ago
when i went with my gran and aunty , i'll see if i can find the photo.




Talking parrot ! "HELLO ...HELLO!"



My fave goat! so gently eating from my hand.





My hands as i hold a chick ! (notice all the children
in the background , i was like the only person over 10
there that was totally in to this whole animals and farm thing.
running about like OMG!)



A tiny baby bunny !


Another baby !



A Meercat ? that I later fed worms!

1 comment:

  1. aw so cute! you've made me really want to go now! x

    ReplyDelete